What is Desktop Connect?
Desktop Connect unites CRM systems, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, eGain or LAGAN with Avaya Communication Manager (CM) providing a seamless solution for customer interactions across multiple communication channels. By leveraging the telephony functions of Avaya CM and capabilities like an intelligent screen-pop, 3rd party call control, click-to-dial, Avaya call recording and a unified agent desktop it delivers improvements in staff efficiency and cost reduction.
Read more about every version of the product by clicking the links below.
The links include:
- Guides to all product types, such as DC Express, DC Unified Agent and DC for CRM
- Release Notes: a short description and 'what's new' about the latest version
- Installation Guide: contains a list of hardware and software prerequisites, configuration details to be set and deployment checklist. Please make sure you review these articles before installation/upgrade
- Deployment Guide: contains detailed installation, upgrade and migration steps
- Administrator's Guide: contains articles on system parameter definitions, operational and maintenance tasks created for administrators in order to keep CE in a viable state
- Agent Guide: contains comprehensive articles about the software product created for agents who use it on an every day basis